Impact sensor > Vigitact
VIGITACT : Shock detection system for fencing (2 zones)
Download the sales documentation
Télécharger la documentation technique
Installation and configuration manual available here.
The Vigitact perimeter security system analyser pushes the performance limits for intruder detection beyond that of similar technology currently used in this sector.
Vigitact reports all breach attempts such as: climbing, shearing or ripping away of your fencing and takes into account weather-related phenomena.
Vigitact exists in 2 models: either with 2 outputs (2 zones) or one output (1 zone).
- The sensor cable benefits from 10-year warranty
- Can be installed on all types of fencing: welded mesh fencing, chain link fencing, wrought iron fencing, metal cladding, wooden fencing
- Optional extra for installing the sensor cable on gates (drawing provided on request)
- All cables are self-protected (shielded anti-vandalism cable available as an optional extra)
- All accessories (analyser, end-of-line box, gate kit, etc.) are fitted inside the cast aluminium modules and are self-protected
- Possibility of wiring into a network with an IP/RS485 module (optional)
- Easy to manage
- Delivered configured
- Exists in 2 zones (2x250 m) or 1 zone (1x250 m)
- IP management system (optional)
- Dry alarm contact + self-protection in the analyser module
- Power supply : 12-24V
- Consumption in 12v : 65mA
- Software-controlled configuration and management
- Operating temperature (of sensor cable) : -40°C to + 80°C
- Protection index: IP68