Impact sensor > Vigimur
VIGIMUR : Intruder detection system for walls
Download the sales documentation
Télécharger la documentation technique
Installation and configuration manual available here.
The Vigimur system is one of a kind: it is used to detect intruders on all types of walls (breeze block, brick, stone, rammed earth, etc.). Detection takes place using sensors inserted into the wall. The latter are installed after the wall is built.
The microprocessor detects intruder attempts through its high-power processing algorithms. The analyser is also capable of distinguishing weather-dependent activities and vibrations caused by nearby traffic, etc.
- All cables are self-protected
- All accessories (analyser, end-of-line box, gate kit, etc.) are fitted inside the cast aluminium modules and are self-protected
- Possibility of wiring into a network with an IP/RS485 module (optional)
- Easy to manage
- Paramétrage via logiciel simple
- Delivered configured
- Exists in 2 zones (2x250 m) or 1 zone (1x250 m)
- IP management system (optional)
- Dry alarm contact + self-protection in the analyser module
- Power supply : 12-24V
- Consumption in 12v : 65mA
- Software-controlled configuration and management
- Protection index: IP68