Infrared technology > Sentinel 8
SENTINEL 8 : Intruder detection system for doors or windows
Download the sales documentation
Télécharger la documentation technique
Installation and configuration manual available here.
The Sentinel 8 infrared barrier comprises two very thin columns, equipped with a transmitter and receiver. The unit has a 22 mm aluminum profile enabling it to adapt within window and door frames.
Beam synchronisation and multiplexing by a wire pair. Range 8m.
- Slim and discrete (22x23 mm)
- Optional extra: possibility of customising the barrier colour (RAL)
- Buzzer or multimeter output for alignment
- Easy to use
- Can be cut to height
- Delivered pre-assembled, wired, configured and tested
- Power supply : 12v DC
- Synchronisation by wired connection
- Dry contact control (standard wiring)
- Consumption : max 70mA (with 8 beams)
- Operating temperature: -25°C to + 55°C
- Protection index: IP55