Infrared technology > Mirador Zoning
MIRADOR ZONING : Next generation intruder detection system designed for ZONING.
Download the sales documentation
Télécharger la documentation technique
Installation and configuration manual available here.
Via its peripheral protection system, PRODATEC has designed the next generation of barriers, unique in their category: Mirador Zoning.
Designed for video camera pre-positioning, it is used to create 3 different intruder alarms for the same zone over a distance of 120 m.
- Can be used to divide 1 zone into 3 independent sub-zones (1 dry contact per sub-zone)
- Customisable (height, number of directions, number of beams, type of mounting, etc.)
- No visible cables = no risk of vandalism
- CAN BUS wiring = reduced wiring and configuration times
- A single pair of CAN BUS cables for connecting the columns (+ 1 pair for the 230 V model)
- All dry contacts are centralised and run into the combination box (installed next to the alarm station)
- Easy to use
- Delivered pre-assembled, wired, configured and tested
- Built-in 230 v power unit
- Type of wiring: open serial CAN BUS
- Built-in heating system on each IR cell
- Software-controlled configuration and management
- Consumption : max 70 VA
- Operating temperature: -25°C to + 55°C
- Gestion et paramétrage via logiciel
- Protection index: IP55