Infrared technology > Mirador DTB
MIRADOR DTB : The DTB barrier was developed to protect difficult and high-risk outdoor environments.
Download the sales documentation
Télécharger la documentation technique
Installation and configuration manual available here.
The high-security DTB barrier combines three technologies: active infrared, microwave and doppler (detection at the column base).
This association both improves and increases the detection capacity while reducing the rate of false alarms ( < 1% ).
The microwave detection mechanism is on a time-delay (adjustable) compared to the infrared detection mechanism, which is immediate, thus avoiding the risk of false detections created by the microwave signal.
The microwave signal activates the alarm, however, the infrared signal confirms passage and triggers the final alarm.
- Reduces the rate of false alarms (to < 1%)
- Customisable (height, number of directions, number of beams, type of mounting, etc.)
- CAN BUS wiring = reduced wiring and configuration times
- A single pair of CAN BUS cables for connecting the columns (+ 1 pair for the 230 V model)
- All dry contacts are centralised and run into the combination box (installed next to the alarm station)
- Delivered pre-assembled, wired, configured and tested
- 3 technologies: Active infrared, Microwave or Doppler (column base detection)
- Built-in 230 v power unit
- Type of wiring: open serial CAN BUS
- Built-in heating system on each IR cell
- Software-controlled configuration and management
- Consumption : max 90 VA
- Operating temperature: -25°C to + 55°C
- Gestion et paramétrage via logiciel
- Protection index: IP55