Infrared technology > Mirador
MIRADOR : Intruder detection system designed for use on industrial sites
Download the sales documentation
Télécharger la documentation technique
Installation and configuration manual available here.
Via its peripheral protection system, PRODATEC has designed a comprehensive range of products grouping together high-performance and elegance. One example of this is the MIRADOR.
Designed for outside environments such as industrial sites, MIRADOR meets the expectations of professionals who wish to be informed of any intrusion attempts on their properties.
With an outdoor range of 130 m, standard heights (1m, 2m, 2m50, 3m) or properties tailored to suit your needs, and CAN BUS management, Mirador can be adapted to suit all types of installation sites: industrial sites, military sites, car dealerships, VIP villas, chemical laboratories, oil sites, airports, or ports, etc.
- A single frame per dual-direction column (reduced installation times)
- Customisable (height, number of directions, number of beams, type of mounting, etc.)
- No visible cables = no risk of vandalism
- CAN BUS wiring = reduced wiring and configuration times
- A single pair of CAN BUS cables for connecting the columns (+ 1 pair for the 230 V model)
- All dry contacts are centralised and run into the combination box (installed next to the alarm station)
- Easy to use
- Delivered pre-assembled, wired, configured and tested
- Built-in 230 v power unit
- Type of wiring: open serial CAN BUS
- Built-in heating system on each IR cell
- Software-controlled configuration and management
- Consumption : max 70 VA
- Operating temperature: -25°C to + 55°C
- Gestion et paramétrage via logiciel
- Protection index: IP55