Microwave technology > Microwave
Download the sales documentation
Télécharger la documentation technique
Installation and configuration manual available here.
The microwave barriers with ranges of 60, 120 and 200 meters were developed for outdoor protection.
The solution comprises 2 units – one transmitter and one receiver - synchronised as a pair by a dip-switch system that allows you to choose between the different available frequencies. Prodatec offers 2 different product ranges to better meet all installation requirements: a BUS (digital) range and a standard (analogue) range.
- Wiring options and numerous possibilities (Y or serial connections, or Y and serial connections, etc.)
- Possibility of reducing the radiation lobe using the software (optional)
- No visible cables = no risk of vandalism
- Possibility of wiring into a network with a combination box (optional)
- Easy to use
- Delivered pre-assembled, configured and tested
- Type of wiring: Y or serial connections, or Y and serial connections or BUS network
- Wave frequency: 10.525 GHz (+/-20 MHz)
- Dry contact control (standard wiring)
- Software-controlled configuration and management
- Power supply : 12V (230V in option)
- Consumption at rest : 131mA
- Protection index: IP34